Just saw this:
http://forum.samdroid.net/f15/google-brings-paid-apps-13-more-countries-2483/

Today Google finally announced that paid apps are now available in

Argentina
Belgium
Brazil
Finland
Hong Kong
Israel
Mexico
Poland
Romania
Russia,
Slovakia
Singapore
and South Africa.

Sweden and Hungary are also rumored to receive Android apps, but no
words on it at the moment. India still misses out the list.

I don't know if there will be more (I'm guessing, yes) but the
question still in my mind is: when will all these countries be able to
SELL apps?