> Yeah.. I got it also....but I really hope they are doing something to
> reduce the impact of "Spam Apps" at the same time.

I really do hope that that issue gets resolved soon!  But not sure if
it will during this type of update...

> My very simple idea to reduce the impact "Spam Apps" have on the market
> would be to only allow an app to show up in the "Just In" category 3
> times a year, and never less than 2 months apart. That should be enough
> for legit developers, and "Spam Apps" would very quickly stop dominating
> the "Just In" list.

I don't think 3 times a year is a solution and I would definitely not
like it to be like that... I believe that the current available
solutionon the Market works perfect BUT... The issue is mostly that
spammers put a trillion of the same applications on the Market... So
that takes away from us the beauty of the Just In feature... :(