On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 3:47 PM, Moto <medicalsou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The issue is mostly that spammers put a trillion of the same applications
> on the Market... So that takes away from us the beauty of the Just In
> feature... :(

All they need to do extend the mark-comment-as-spam feature (which hides a
comment from your personal view) up to developers, so users can flag
whomever they consider to be spammers and never have to see their apps ever
again - no moderation necessary.

The day I can filter out all of the crapps by Michael Quach and M Star LLC
(to start with) I will cry with joy.