HI,

I have several applications available for d/l.  They involve
complicated use of the OS's facilities (GPS, SMS TXT, display
manipulations, etc.)

I have them tested on a Motorola DROID, and an LG ALLY, as well as a
few others through family and friends (otherwise known as "beta
testers" ;<>)

I was going to say, "So if I can't test on EVERY device..." but
perhaps that's my first question...

{a} Was I absent the day they told us in Android SDK class that any
actual DEVICE may react differently from some other? I understand that
if the device does not support somthing then, of course, it can't
comply to my app's request.

Example:  I have 100's of downloads for an app... then I get a 1-STAR
with the comment: "Does not work on HERO."

So I can imagine that he may be right OR he might be a twit and many
others with HEROs had no problem.

I find the communications facilities between the DEVELOPER and his
AUDIENCE via the GOO Market to be quite unsophisticated.

So...

{b} Is there some mechanism that I am not aware of that allows me to
'confront' my downloaders directly (i.e. an email address or
something?) so that I can help them or at least discover what the heck
someone means by "It don't work" ??

At the moment I am planning on adding an entire new "layout" to all of
my apps which would beg them to get in touch with me if they have
*any* problem at all ...  is this my only means to accomplish this?

thanks,
tob