08.10.2010 19:29, Streets Of Boston пишет:
Also, your app may not work on HIS hero-phone.
It could be tons of things, depending on your app, that may have
nothing to do with a particular (brand of) device, but with software
loaded on it.

[snip]
And i agree with Nathan; someone giving a one-star rating with just a
"Does not work" type of comment is unlikely to contact you even if he
or she could so easily.

Right, they usually don't.

Curiously enough, if a task killer or custom firmware is involved, users tend to blame the most recently installed application, or one that misbehaves (while being killed repeatedly, never having a chance to do what it's supposed to).

I'm glad to see this tightened in Froyo.

-- Kostya