Hello

I'm using this code to start a Camera activity and retrieve image

ContentValues values = new ContentValues();
values.put(Media.TITLE, "app" +
String.valueOf(System.currentTimeMillis()));
values.put(Media.DESCRIPTION, "Image ...");
Uri uri =
getContentResolver().insert(MediaStore.Images.Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI,
values);

cameraIntent     = new Intent(MediaStore.ACTION_IMAGE_CAPTURE);
cameraIntent.putExtra(MediaStore.EXTRA_OUTPUT, uri);
startActivityForResult(cameraIntent, PICTURE_RESULT);

and then in onActivityResult I retrieve Uri with

Uri uri = (Uri)cameraIntent.getExtras().get(MediaStore.EXTRA_OUTPUT);

The code works only if I dont change screen rotation :) If a parent
activity is in Portrait and in camera activity I rotate my phone (to
Landscape) then in onActivityResult I dont get uri. But if I dont
rotate phone in camera activity, then everything works. Same error is
for Landscape -> Portrait..

Any ideas what could be wrong? I'm developing on 1.5...