On Oct 25, 4:20 pm, "Dan Morrill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We are working on a 64-bit build of the ADB driver for Windows.  We'll get
> it out just as soon as we get it built, tested, and packaged for a release.

I've been searching for information on how to troubleshoot "adb
devices" not working
(on ubuntu for me), and am coming up very short.  I see tons of posts
from people
who say it lists no devices, but no responses from anyone at google
about what to
do next.  Can someone respond?

I have the /etc/udev/rules.d/ file created and a /dev/sdb device is
being created
when I plug in my device, but "adb devices" simply lists nothing.
I've found pages
theorizing about there needing to be a /dev/android and it needing to
be owned by
the user who is running adb, but lots of experimentation has turned up
nothing.

I would like to get cracking with some on-device debugging, but as far
as I can tell,
it can't be done.