On Nov 13, 2:52 pm, Mark Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here was my solution:
>
> 1. Shut down any emulators, DDMSes, Eclispes, or other Android-enabled
> tools.
> 2. Run adb kill-server, reboot, or otherwise get rid of the running adb
> daemon.

I gave it a shot, but the only thing that changed was the messages
'adb devices' gives before failing to list any devices:

$ adb devices
* daemon not running. starting it now *
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached

$

Any other ideas?  Since upgrading to rc29, my phone now asks me if I
want to mount the sd card on the computer when I usb-plug it.  Does it
matter how I answer that question?  (I've tried it both ways, but it
would be nice to know so I could reduce the number of permutations I
have to try when trying to get this to work)