When I set the test response ro LICENSED in the Market for my app, I
am not getting anything back in the "extras" field.  I am referring to
the VT, GT, GR fields.

Since I changed a lot in the LVL code, it's possible that I've broken
it somehow, but I don't see any extras section right after
unobfuscation, so I don't think that anything is wrong on my end.

I can see the reasoning behing the extras not being there if you
specifally set a LICENSED response, but then how can I test that the
extras stuff still works?  If I set "Respond Normally", I got a
NOT_LICENSED as I am not a buyer of my own app.

Thanks,
Zsolt Vasvari