The doc states:

'Developers no longer need to add the android:debuggable attribute to
the <application> tag in the manifest — the build tools add the
attribute automatically. In Eclipse/ADT, all incremental builds are
assumed to be debug builds, so the tools insert
android:debuggable="true" '

So I removed by android:debuggable declaration from the <application>
tag, but when I try to debug my app on my Nexus One, I get a

]2010-12-11 19:50:42 - xx] Device 'HT9CPP805893' requires that
applications explicitely declare themselves as debuggable in their
manifest.
[2010-12-11 19:50:42 - xx] Application 'com.xx.xx' does not have the
attribute 'debuggable' set to TRUE in its manifest and cannot be
debugged.

So this is not working for me.  Did anybody get this to work?