Well I just released another update, because just watching my self
play I realized how little I was actually tilting the phone, and
watching other people play my game they tilt it very far, but I will
make the levels easier and of course polish it up more,  I'm also
going to put in something in so you can pick your own sensitivity, but
I believe your very right, because the free version the reviews are
not to good (3 stars) and on the payed version i have (5 stars) I'm
thinking if they pick it up quick and are good they will like it, if
they replay it many times over they wont like it, but if you play
mxmoto and you hold your phone straight you cant lose,
I'll be adding sound and the ability to pick your sensitivity, and
also make the first levels easier by a bit in the next week i guess,
any more suggestions,
well when it comes to fun at least because, I had around 2000 free
version downloads but less then 50 full version downloads so somewhere
in my game people are not liking it.