Hello Group,

First question is. is it better to store the apps video as a resource on the
phone? If yes, what format would you recommend. Or, would it be better to
store the videos on a web server and stream the videos to the app when
requested.

My app is going to have lots of video's eventually. I am thinking around
10min each. Let's say for now 5 videos. But, will be more down the road.
They are intro videos for my application for each objective type thing.

Now, if it is better to store them on the cloud/interwebs, how do you do
streaming video with the MediaPlayer class. Do you have to store Temp files
while it buffers or does it just stream? Also, if it does store temp files,
where should I store them?

Some how my instinct is telling me, put files on a server and cache the
buffer vids.

Either way, where are good tutorials on doing anyone of these solutions. I
already have the MediaPlayer class in my app and it works for playing local
stuff. I just have to make it work for streaming vids.

Thanks group.