Hi guys,

I'm confused about the behavior of the new version of my simple app.
First two versions were ok, now I've done some changes, I've created
using Eclipse a signed file (as before) and when I try to install it
on my device (from SD card) it first says:
Application installed.

Then I try to open it (from installer) and it says:
"The application package installer (process
com.android.packageinstaller) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try
again."

While if I try to launch it from the main menu it says:
"application not installed on your phone"

If I try to install the previous signed version, it still works...

I am really confused and blind from the solution...

Any idea please?
Mik

PS: what do you use to read log from device?