I don't see anything in that manifest that could possibly cause your app to
run in the acore process, so I am very confused by that.  Some other
comments:

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Thao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
>      package="www.mypackage.com"

Please use your own package name here.  This name is incorrect in two ways:

- The package name follows the java style, where top-level domain appears
first (i.e. com.android.foo).
- The domain needs to be one you own to prevent conflicts with other
packages.  The name "www.mypackage.com" is definitely not good in this
regard.  Note that this name needs to be globally unique across all android
applications ever written.

>    <application
>        android:icon="@drawable/fleches"
>        android:label="@string/app_name"
>        android:process="www.dmailerMobile.com">
>        android:icon="@drawable/fleches"
>        android:label="@string/app_name">

There is no need to explicitly specify a process name, unless you are going
to have multiple .apks running in the same process (and then you need to use
sharedUserId so they can have the same uid).  Also your XML is corrupt here,
since there are attributes outside of the tag.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.