Hello,

Regarding the package name, I have explicitly change the name, but in
the real manifest I have a unique package with my company's name.
Indeed when copy/paste I have forgot the <activity> tag, but in the
program there is no error at compile.

I'll would like to ask the question differently, maybe I'm wrong when
saying that my app is launched in the process.acore...

com.android.contacts.DialtactsActivity}: java.lang.SecurityException:
Requesting code from www.dmailer.com (with uid 10017) to be run in
process android.process.acore (with uid 10002)

- but how to explain lines above ?
- what does the option "Use by default for this action " does that
could leads to crash the process.acore ? Because it crashes only if I
select this option prior to launch my app..

Thanks