On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 10:31 AM, MB <manoj.bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am noticing that the Android market search results have become extremely
> irrelevant since yesterday.

 This change in search quality(for the worse) is a recent one.

The Market search has always been terrible. That it's gotten worse is
impressive.

> I haven't seen any official communication from Android market team on their
> blog regarding any changes in Android market search algorithm.

There never has been, AFAIK, and probably never will be. Communicating with
developers is not something the Android Market Team does.

After you've been on the Market long enough, you will learn to ignore issues
like this. This is usually "the bug of the week", and they may eventually
fix it - or more likely replace it with another bug. Stressing out over it
will lead to nothing but your own premature balding.