On Feb 12, 10:37 am, Kevin Duffey <andjar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone get into google, figure out what sort of algorithm they are
> using, so we can adjust our apps descriptions to always appear at the top?

Traditionally, their algorithm hasn't been that complicated. You could
pretty much just keep repeating the term in your listing (in a natural
way) until you saw yourself rise to the top. I don't expect that will
always work and could be penalized.

That's most useful if you know what keywords are making you the big
bucks (and not just think you know). I've pretty much cracked that
part of the problem. I've even thought about putting up an online
training course on the, but have been too busy.

Nathan