Come to think of it, Radiant HD popped to the top of the list when I
searched for Facebook the other day.  I think it is because Radiant HD
describes itself as being able to share top scores on Facebook.  It still
shouldn't show up above Facebook though.

For a long time, my app, LauncherPro Icons, has shown above LauncherPro for
a search for "launcherpro" despite LP having 1,000,000+ downloads and I have
about 30,000.