Thank you very much,

The Browser utilizes a class called InetAddress to deal with Internet
address. The InetAddress class further calls getaddrinfo, which is a
native method to resolve the URLs. This native method is implemented
in C and will throw an exception when it is resolving a IPv6 URL when
the "CONFIG_IPV6" is not set.