I have read the link and understand that migration to IPv6 when the
application is implemented in pure JAVA is easy. But (i don't know
why) the Browser did not utilize pure JAVA code to deal with the IPv6
connection...

When we build the OS, we can specify the kernel config file to build
against. The "CONFIG_IPV6" is one item in the kernel config file and
if it is set, something may read this file and adds/builds an IPv6
module containing the lower layer support for IPv6 connectivity. I
would like to know what is doing this and what module(s) are added in
order to design a full-functional IPv6 DNS for android.

I have posted the same issue on Android-porting and Android-platform
but still not get a satisfying answer.

Yes, the link helps me understand how IPv6 is supported in JAVA, so i
may consider developing DNS in pure JAVA, thanks!