On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 6:21 PM, Zsolt Vasvari <zvasv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My sales have absolutely tanked and it's no longer a worthwhile for me to
> maintain the app.  One more release for Honeycomb and that's it for me.

Man, don't give it up 'cause of fucktards behind the Market. Publish on the
Amazon Appstore. They announced the next Angry Birds will be exclusive to
that store for the Android version which is a huge win for Amazon and means
there are going to be *millions* of people going to the store just for that
game and will be browsing and checking out apps through an interface that
doesn't completely suck ass.

Couple that with useful statistics (based on the sample they provide),
actual developer support (I've been in contact with a human being - with a
name!), and people with competence running the thing, this should definitely
be a better climate for most developers. Hell, even the developer of the
current biggest mobile game franchise doesn't think the Android Market is
worth their time. That's saying something. Amazon can't open soon enough.

http://www.amazonappstoredev.com/2011/03/angry-birds.html