I am absolutely planning on moving to the Amazon Market, but how do I
do it?

I cannot just unpublish the app as, I assume, the LVL would fail for
the current users.  I guess I could just raise the price to $999 and
then direct them to the Amazon Market in the app description, but I
assume that's somehow against the Android Market terms.  So I don't
think there is a really good way to move your app over.