I am assuming you have predrawn what you want in the Bitmap. If so, be
sure that the Bitmap's config matches your window (typically 565),
otherwise things will go a lot slower, as we depth-convert your Bitmap
each time it is drawn.

If you have a large area that is a solid color, it might be faster to
draw that (via canvas.drawColor or canvas.drawRect) and then draw the
bitmap. It all depends, but the fastest a Bitmap can go is memcpy, but
drawing a large area in a solid color can use memset, which is faster
for the same number of dst pixels.