On May 24, 9:27 pm, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 9:00 PM, DanH <danhi...@ieee.org>
> wrote:
> > [nothing worth quoting]

> You made a pretty bold but vague statement that clearly has a
> lot of people curious what the logic and rational behind it is.
> You could just state your reasoning behind the statement and
> leave it at that

Back when I was in college, every science, engineering, tech
writing, tech speaking, (etc.) class I took all strongly
emphasized one critical point:  if you can't back up your
arguments (i.e., your statements), all you have is an opinion.
Rule #1 was always:  Be prepared to back up everything you
say/write, and if asked, DO SO.

So if this is just your opinion, why not just say so?  And if
you CAN back it up, why not just do so?  We're listening (err.,
well, reading <grin>)....

Just my $1.00 worth (inflation, you know).

Later, --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)  < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >
ICBM / Hurricane: 30.44406N 86.59909W

"No, try "rm -rf /"
"As your life flashes before your eyes, in
the unit of time known as an ohnosecond...."
      (alt.sysadmin.recovery)