On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 9:00 PM, DanH <danhi...@ieee.org> wrote:

> One bit of wisdom you pick up after that long is that there's no point in
> arguing religion.

I don't think anyone's asking you to argue. You made a pretty bold but vague
statement that clearly has a lot of people curious what the logic and
rational behind it is. You could just state your reasoning behind the
statement and leave it at that - no pissing contest or religious arguments
required (of course it would be up to you to leave it at that).

A lot of us here have relatively little experience in Android and software
development in general but have invested a lot of time and energy into
Android. If you have viable information that we should be considering in
supporting the platform it would seem prudent to elaborate to the community.
We could all stand to learn from whatever experience you have that makes you
feel the way you do. You have so much wisdom from you time in the industry -
why not share?

Please, *enlighten* us.