If you get an Amazon Web Services account you can use AndAppStore.com to
upload your apk with the correct MIME type to Amazons S3 service and
either serve it from  there or push it out to Amazons Content
Distribution Network (Cloudfront).

If you're interested the instructions are at
http://andappstore.com/AndroidPhoneApplications/awshosting.jsp

Al.