Hi there!
I need some clarifications how Android uses fonts/typefaces.

Questions:
1) my app must supported a huge lists of language so I need a font,
which is able to match the max possible number of characters UNICODE.
Is there in Android a font like that?

2) I have noticed that on my N1 are present many fonts on the system
folder "fonts" Droidxxx.ttf. How can I be sure those fonts always will
be on all Android devices like on Samsung, HTC or LG...? Is there any
guarantee?

3) Suppose I choose a DroidXXX.ttf font as default of my app. If I
need a particular glyph and it isn't in my chosen fonts, how does
Android manage this situation?

Please answer me ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

Paolo