On 8 Giu, 10:28, Shine <shineange...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2)I guess there is no guarantee. To be certain of the font
> availability, considering .ttf file size, it should be better for you
> to include desired font inside /assets directory, and then load it
> with something like this:

ok, but there is no guarentee also for the system fonts? It seems a
bit strange... because it would be the default typeface fro Android. I
expect to find the DroidSans typeface everywhere!
I need a confirm!

> 3) it will draw another 'special char', like ? or #. You'll have to
> test it extensively.

Also in this case I expect a different behavior... something like: a
typeface like Sans doesn't provide a specified glyph I expect the
system automatically checks for another typeface which is able to
render it. How does Android work?

And how can I test it?