I have not done extensive testing, having only connected one master and two
slaves. My understanding is that the max slaves possible with bluetooth is 7
or 8. The code contains 7 unique UUIDs, so I think it should support 1
master and 6 slaves (I don't have that many Android devices).

As for duration, again, I haven't done extensive testing. As I mentioned,
connectivity with my HTC Eris was sporadic. I would certainly be interested
to hear other experiences.