My app requires 2.1 because I don't have any sdk lower than that installed
so I used that. The app size has increased because I added some images and
the airpush and acra jars. The permissions are for acra and airpush only.
The app requires no permissions.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Daniel Drozdzewski <
daniel.drozdzew...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Raghav Sood <raghavs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am building a game. I am using Jason's Amazed as the base for this.
> > In my game you have multiple batches of 10 levels, each 'themed' in a
> > different way.
> >
> > As of now my game is more or less a copy paste of Jason's. I just
> > added a screen orientation portrait statement, changed the level
> > layouts.
> >
> > The problem is that now the screen won't resize in some cases. For
> > example on  Optimus P500 it occupies the entire screen but on my
> > friends Dell XCD35 it occupies around one third. Does anyone know what
> > could be causing this, and if so, is there any solution for this? I am
> > reasonably sure that it is possible as Jason's market apk seems to
> > resize fine on both devices.
>

> Raghav,
>
> I think the problem is in the copy -> paste -> modify_a_little
> development that you did.
> As Kostya noted you need to do more than just add orientation statement.
> Both devices that you listed sport very different screens.
>
> Looking at the original game, it requires Android 1.0, while yours needs
> 2.1.
> Looking at permissions, original requires none, while yours adds quite a
> few...
> Looking at the .apk size, yours is 10times the original, so clearly
> you added a bit more than just orientation statement.
>
> hm...
> --
> Daniel Drozdzewski

Raghav Sood