On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 09:43:24AM -0500, TreKing wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:35 AM, Jim Graham <spooky1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Entirely up to you, but I would do the quicker showEULADialog() method

I might have, if I'd even known it existed.  But what I have now is at
least working, unlike the check license code, even after I realized my
earlier mistake (which happened after nobody helped clarify my confusion
regarding the documentation), and is now hanging on "Check license"
regardless of what I have my test account (my dev. account) set for.

That's the brick wall I've run into now.

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >
spooky1...@gmail.com ICBM/Hurricane: 30.44406N 86.59909W