On Sat, Aug 06, 2011 at 05:32:09PM -0700, rich friedel wrote:
> That would be more a market question...

Of which there are rather a lot in this group.....  Do you respond to
them in the same way?  I've never noticed, if you have.

So basically, your answer is that there is no best time....that there
is always someone around somewhere, and weekends vs weekends vs holidays
become irrelevant?  Or did I read your response incorrectly?

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | Peter da Silva:  No, try "rm -rf /"
spooky1...@gmail.com    | Dave Aronson:    As your life flashes before