On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 09:42:09PM +0900, Nikolay Elenkov wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Jim Graham <spooky1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 08:17:14PM +0900, Nikolay Elenkov wrote:

> AFAIK, 'Top Free/Paid' is a list of the apps released (not sure if updates)
> count in the last 30 days, sorted by rank. The lists are now
> country-specific as well, whereas that was not the case with 'Just In'.

That's not what the market support guy told me...but then, I just looked
for my new LWP, Bouncing Buckies, which I released Friday evening (CDT),
and I can't find it (oh, and it still shows 0 installs, which is strange
considering that Google Checkout says otherwise....).  Apparently, either
you are right and support guy wasn't telling the truth, or a whole ton of
paid apps have been released since Friday at about 2210 UTC.

And while we're on the subject, if you're scrolling through a list, DON'T
use your Home button or anything that takes you out of that list
(including looking at any apps) or you'll start back at the top of the
list instead of where you were.  Nice ummmm, feature, isn't it....
Supposedly, they're going to fix that.  As of a minute ago, it isn't
fixed yet, and I'm not holding my breath, either.

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)            MiSTie #49997      < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >
spooky1...@gmail.com                    ICBM/Hurr.: 30.44406N 86.59909W

                   Saw something on TV about Psych-os.
             Hmmmm, Psych OS.  Perhaps the next freeware OS....   --me