Hi,

    Would somebody have some idea what exactly has RockPlayer done in
the Hardware Decoding mode on a high level basis? I mean have they
used the mediaplayer as it is or they have changed something at the
source code level of MediaPlayer to get more improvements than the
MediaPlayer (support more RTSP Url formats) and things like that?

Thank you,
B.Arunkumar