On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 3:46 PM, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 8:27 AM, John Goche <johngoch...@googlemail.com>wrote:
>
>> I wonder whether anyone on this list could kindly point me towards a
>> solution.
>>

> Can't you just have a Map<MyType, List<MyType>> that represents the
> relationship between the object being edited and the ones that have to be
> updated in response?

Wel, suppose MyType is the object being edited, in this case an EditText
widget. The adapter populates the list via getView().
In getView() I set the TextWatcher observer which can access the Map<MyType,
List<MyType>> no problem. The problem
is, where do I setup the Map<MyType, List<MyType>> AKA Map<EditText,
List<EditText>> ?

If I had a static list I could do this Map initialization easily, but since
the list is dynamically populated via getView() I don't know
how to do this.

Please let me know,

John Goche