On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Priyank <priyankvma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to know if these features can be turned on/off (or block)
> from an application.. I am trying to build a security related
> application.
>
> 1. Camera
> 2. Tethering
> 3. USB
> 4. Data Roaming.
> 5. Installing non-market apps.
> 6. Mobile access points
>
> I was able to enable/disable Bluetooth and WiFi.
>
> Any help on this would be great..
> Thanks,
> Priyank

Priyank,

You can't ``block'' these resources to the rest of the system.

However, you can remove a permission from any given app and block it
from that app.

But I think the answer to your question is no, you can't block access
to other apps from your app, this would be a big security hole indeed
if you could.

Kris