Thanks for the reply..
I understand that blocking could be a security issue. But enabling/
disabling should not be a problem.
For example, if the app disables the 'installing non-market apps"
feature from my app, the user can go to settings and enable it back.
Something like this would do..
Coz I know that this is possible for bluetooth n wifi.. The
application could be the device admin if needs to..

Thanks,
Priyank