Hi all,

I have been running an activity that access the phone's camera (on
Froyo), puts it
in preview mode and then snaps and stores a picture. This has been
working fine
on one phone but on a second phone with the same OS and specs I get
the following:

I/#LGIME  ( 1481): #### onStartInput: restarting=false, fieldId=-1
I/System.out( 6895): surface created - calling picture ...
E/CameraService( 1291): CameraService::connect X (pid 6895, new client
0x1bfc8) rejected. (old pid 5261, old client 0x22798)
E/CameraService( 1291): forcefully terminating old client.. ref count

Has anyone seen this before? What would cause the camera service to
reject connections to
it since the Manifest for the app is the same as on the other phone
and it does allow Camera
access. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks