On 3/21/2012 8:59 PM, James Black wrote:

I would expect that a problem is using other libraries. Are all of the jar files built for the Android?

Good point. Yes, the android relevant libraries are built for android. The major malfunction that brought the question on is a problem when basing a style on a style in a maven managed library. This is an apparently known issue with the android-maven configuration plugin and came up when I tried to import the gaug.es app project into eclipse and stumbled over a few things with the style issue unresolveable, at least easily.

I have it playing together for a trivial app, but I don't know where the pitfalls are, and I would rather focus on learning the android platform instead of a continuing troubleshooting of the development environment.