Hi Ricardo,

First let me thank you for doing the m2e-android plugin! Thank you for pointing out that it exists, I was very generic in my questions.

That was part of the path that got me asking about this. I started with trying to use ActionBarSherlock in my project and saw they seemed to be using maven so I thought I would give it a go. I couldn't get their samples going with maven under eclipse (probably my fault since I changed the project heirarchy) but I couldn't get the roboguice going easily under a pure eclipse build, but to be fair I didn't spend a lot of time on it as well.

I did get the gaug.es app built from the command line, and brought it into eclipse, stumbled over a couple of lifecycle not supported errors (and thanks for the ignore this in the pom support, btw) but then I hit the wall with the theme issue pretty much as described here: https://github.com/github/gauges-android/issues/14 (which I see you've responded to). While it's not a show stopper, it is inconvenient to build and deploy only from the command line and losing the build issue detection and support inside eclipse.

Really I was wondering if others have this all playing nice enough together to be building pretty complex applications with it before I spent too much effort on it with my app, which really is a project for learning the android platform more than anything.

-Ted