Is there any way to make automatic silent update for corporative app?
We have an app that working only with local network and WEB-service.
Tablets works thru Wi-Fi, but has no access to internet because of
security. We need to get something like this functionality:

1. Administrator put some updates to server.
2. App downloads files and automaticly update itself without any
additional action of users.

Is there any way to do this?

Maybe something like placing main code in separate JAR-file?