Could somebody tell me what makes a device qualify to show up in
Android Marketplace filter when you upload an apk? Do they have to be
CTS certified only or it needs to meet other criterias?
I tailored the Manifest files to accepts any devices with normal,
large and xlarge screen sizes and low, medium and high density. This
configuration should include most of the newest handsets that are
already on the market but it doesn't.
For example there is Motorola Atrix 2 that doesn't appear in the
filter but I can download any app from the Market place using Play
Store.

Thanks,