Hi Dianne,

I am using both supports-screens and compatible-screens as we are
targeting devices that have screen resolution from normal to xlarge
and density ldpi to hdpi. Is this the right thing to do or is there a
way to add the density requirement to  supports screen section and
exclude the compatible-screens section entirely? We want to make sure
that we are excluding small screens handsets, tablets and any screen
with higher density than hdpi. Hibrid handset - tablet is ok.
The following is a snippet of the manifest file:

 <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.touchscreen"
android:required="true"/>
    <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.screen.portrait"
android:required="true"/>
    <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.telephony"
android:required="true"/>

<!-- Screens -->
    <supports-screens android:smallScreens="false" />
    <supports-screens android:normalScreens="true" />
    <supports-screens android:largeScreens="true" />
    <supports-screens android:xlargeScreens="true" />

    <compatible-screens>
        <screen android:screenSize="normal"
android:screenDensity="ldpi" />
        <screen android:screenSize="normal"