Again, I strongly recommend not using compatible-screens.

Why do you want to have a density requirement?  There really is no need for
such a thing.  If you write you app correctly, you will work on any
density.  If you are using the UI toolkit, this comes from free.  If you
are using something lower-level like OpenGL it just requires a little
scaling.

You also say you want to exclude tablets, but then say you are supporting
xlarge screens, so I'm not sure which you mean.