Hi Dennis,
I am struggling with the same problem and it seems like there is no step by
step solution published on the web:( Could you please post the printscreen
of how did you embedded those .java files into you project? Did you have to
do it by downloading every single file form
http://grepcode.com/snapshot/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.apache.httpcomponents/httpmime/4.1.2

( i.e. FileBody.java) and then add it by hand into your project or  did you
have to download just FileBody.java? Brother it really kills me because I
am wasting so much time trying to sort it out. Please if you have any
suggestions help. :)