I know your pain man. That what I did
1. go
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/httpmime/source-repository.html
2. check out src code using TortoiseSVN.
3. open folder that you checked out src code to: in my case httpmime on
desktop
4. open src folder
5. open main folder
6. open  java folder
7. drag and drop org folder(that folder is inside java folder) into your
android src folder
and that's it ! worked for me on several ocasions :)
Good luck
Slawomir