Thanks Robert,
- I'm developing a application on Android 4.0 ideally this will work
on any android supported device, as of now we do not wants to put any
hardware restriction but if require we can have hardware dependancy.
I mean we thought of running application on any android device but if
require we put restriction saying this can work on device with this
configurations.

The application is a very simple user registration application

The requirement what we have is, our users do not wants a wifi network
they wants a physicial connection to device for network (for security
reason) we will put tablet at multiple location in my clients network
with physical connection. If we really need then we can put multiple
PC as well for connecting device to network, just need network in my
Tablet without wifi and Tablet should be able to charge at same time.

The device we are going to use will be latest one.

where can i found EthernetStateTracker class ?