sounds better needs to find tablet with physical Ethernet connection.

About wired tablet, The merit what we see is a user can work offline,
tablet will be handy and environment we are trying to build is a
single portable solution without having complexity of data
synchronization process for user (offcource as application developer
complexity remain with us)
An user work in offline mode, collect data from market wherever, come
to office connect his device to Lan and visualize his data with server
application, and process his data. isn't simple ? instead of working
with computer when he is in office and with tablet when outside. also
it take just half an hour to learn mobile functionality and may take
much time to learn computer (and users of our application will not
need computer background)

An WiFi do the job but it's not secure, (imagine if someone shared
network key) I mean our client does not want a WiFi and that's reason
we are looking alternative.