On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 10:01 AM, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 2:15 AM, Latimerius <l4t1m3r...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> However the puzzling part is that A seems to be able to access (read
>> and use) *files* in B's assets/ directory.  If B's gone those should
>> be gone too - right?
>

> Well, that's interesting. Don't know what to tell you about. I was mostly
> making most of my answer up =P Maybe someone has more insight into this
> topic and will chime in.

Fair enough - thanks anyway.  I'll try to verify my results in the
meantime.  In theory, I guess it's conceivable that the framework
tracks Contexts and marks packages as uninstalled but doesn't
necessarily remove them right away if there still are Contexts out
there referring to the package.  I'd be surprised though if it worked
that way in this case, there doesn't seem to be a function for
application to call when it's done with a Context instance.