Hey folks,

My application (Ghost SEED) makes heavy use of Linkify for an in-app help
system. I use a fairly standard setup: I linkify text on an activity
displaying help, with the links firing an intent that I filter in the same
help activity. In older versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, etc) this works
fine. On my HTC One S, which runs 4.0.3, it doesn't work. Linkify does
correctly create links, but my activity never gets called with the intent.
Does anyone have an idea what might have changed here?

I'm including the appropriate code snippets below: